TERMS & CONDITIONS OF COMPONENT USE
- All products are made from quality materials and tested to work as described.
- Use of equipment for purposes other than that specified may lead it to fail
- Garnett Znidaric does not take any responsibility for the incorrect fitting or use of any products.
- The responsibility for the safe operation of any equipment always falls on the person using the equipment
- Always read and follow all operating instructions and all manufacturer specifications, instructions, advice
- and requirements for use of equipment.
- Be sure to use only recommended compatible components.
- Regularly examine and replace ANY defective, worn or deteriorated component part.
- Examine all gear and equipment, including all fittings, buckles, snaps, or other fasteners before each use of any parachute product.
- Know your skill and equipment limits and never exceed recommended or stated forces, speeds, or other factors regarding safe use of the equipment.
- Always read and follow all warning labels, manuals, instructions, training or experience requirements and recommendations and all recognized parachute use procedures.
- All aspects of parachuting and skydiving can be dangerous. Know your national and local rules and regulations
- Be extremely careful and cautious. Review emergency procedures before each use. Do not be overconfident.
- Never attempt to use equipment packed, prepared, assembled or fitted by others. Know and examine your equipment before each use.
- Failure to activate the main or reserve parachute (or execute correct emergency procedures) at a safe altitude, and/or equipment failures can result in serious injury or death.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW ALL WARNINGS, INSTRUCTIONS AND REQUIRED PROCEDURES MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.